Want to report a non-planning issue? Try Fix My Street
How to raise planning issues with Swale Borough Council
Members often ask about how they can raise issues with Swale Planners, these notes have been put together to provide answers to the most frequently asked questions.
Planning is complex and subject to multiple sets of rules. These links are intended to assist you in contacting or making representations to Swale Planners.
- Planning Enforcement
Planning enforcement deal with cases where development has been carried out without permitted development rights or planning permission, unauthorised advertisements, tree protection, and non-compliance with conditions attached to planning approvals.
- Planning Applications & Local Planning Guidance
- Heritage Assets
- Designated Heritage Assets including Listed Buildings
- Conservation Areas – Designated Heritage Assets
- Archaeology & “Scheduled” Designated Heritage Assets
- Kents Downs AONB
- Air Quality
- The Faversham Creek Neighbourhood Plan
- The District Plan