Contacting the Council on Planning and Other Matters

Want to report a non-planning issue? Try Fix My Street

Faversham Town Council has links too

Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas

How to raise planning issues with Swale Borough Council

Members often ask about how they can raise issues with Swale Planners, these notes have been put together to provide answers to the most frequently asked questions.

Planning is complex and subject to multiple sets of rules. These links are intended to assist you in contacting or making representations to Swale Planners.

  1. Planning Enforcement
    Planning enforcement deal with cases where development has been carried out without permitted development rights or planning permission, unauthorised advertisements, tree protection, and non-compliance with conditions attached to planning approvals.
  2. Planning Applications & Local Planning Guidance
  3. Heritage Assets
  4. Designated Heritage Assets including Listed Buildings
  5. Conservation Areas – Designated Heritage Assets
  6. Archaeology & “Scheduled” Designated Heritage Assets
  7. Kents Downs AONB
  8. Air Quality
  9. The Faversham Creek Neighbourhood Plan
  10. The District Plan

NPPF Glossary