I am writing to you to inform you of our upcoming Phase Two community consultation for Cleve Hill Solar Park, to update you on how our proposals have developed and to invite your feedback on this. Please see the enclosed Community Consultation Leaflet for the latest information and details of our consultation process.
Our formal Phase Two community consultation will begin on Thursday 31 May 2018 and end on Friday 13 July 2018.
In this consultation leaflet, we would like to draw your attention to the Phase Two consultation event dates. These are as follows:
- Wednesday 13 June from 4.30pm to 7.30pm at Ferry House Inn, Harty Ferry Road, Harty, ME12 4BQ
- Thursday 14 June from 1.30pm to 8pm at Graveney Village Hall, Graveney, Faversham, ME13 9DN
- Friday 15 June from 11am to 4pm at Seasalter Christian Centre, Seasalter, Faversham Road, Whitstable, CT5 4AX
- Saturday 16 June from 11am to 5.30pm at Faversham Guildhall, 8 Market Place, Faversham, ME13 7AG
Our consultation events will give you the opportunity to view our full suite of consultation materials on the detailed proposals for Cleve Hill Solar Park. These consultation materials will include:
- Copies of our Preliminary Environmental Information Report (PEIR) on display
- Copies of our non-technical PEIR to take away
- Display boards of the latest project information
- Photomontages showing visualisations of the proposals from various viewpoints
- Plans for improved local amenities including additional permissive pathways and a community orchard
All of our consultation materials will also be available to access online via our website: www.clevehillsolar.com from 31 May. Further, from 31 May you can also view the consultation materials at our Community Access Points (CAP sites), details of which are on our website.
When you have had the opportunity to view our full suite of materials, we’d encourage you to complete our feedback form which will be available to complete from this link from 31 May 2018. Please note the deadline for feedback is Friday 13 July 2018.
In the meantime, if you have any questions or queries, please don’t hesitate to contact a member of the project team at the details below.
For and on behalf of Cleve Hill Solar Park Ltd
Freepost: Cleve Hill Solar
T: 0800 328 2850